This opportunity is with a large consulting organisation with headquarters based out of Dublin but also have bases in Belfast and Cork. The Cyber Security Pillar for this organisation is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant ambition for the future.
As part of the cyber team you will be managing teams and projects delivering advisory and technical support to help clients improve their cyber security vertical.
- Analysis and implementation of security solutions to meet client requirements
- Creation and maintenance of cybersecurity reference architectures in line with industry best practice
- Review and development of security strategies, policies, standards and processes
- Leading Security Operation Centre assessment, design, implementation and operations
- Review and assessment of client's security posture in line with emerging threats and associated risk
- Threat and Vulnerability Management assessment, design, implementation and operations
- Security Incident Response and investigation activities
- Operational and advisory Security Engineering activities
- Identification and research of security solutions
- Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations and environments (IT, OT, Cloud IoT etc)
- Contributing to business development, training and mentoring, and service definition and delivery.
- Security Governance & Management
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Secure design and delivery of new cloud services and solutions
- Broad knowledge of the security product market and toolsets (SIEM, PAM, MDM, Vulnerability Management etc.)
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations
- Security Architecture
- Identity and Access Management/ Privileged Access Management
- Security Project management and delivery experience
- Technical security implementation
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (MSc/BSc Comp Sci / Cyber) desirable