Our client is a global organisation whom offer state of the art products and technologies that enhance productivity, profitability as well as employee safety. The organisation has 43,000 employees and representation in approximately 130 countries worldwide.
In this role you will be tasked with aiding and developing the team composed of Demand Planners to manage the demand planning activities as well as inventory optimisation for the organisation's strategic hubs. You will be responsible for managing their activities to ensure the best performance and service to key stakeholders is achieved. This role will be ideal for someone looking to move up to a managerial level role provided you have the relevant experience. In addition you will:
- Manage the monthly forecast cycle making improvements where applicable all the while collaborating with commercial and regional teams.
- Simulate and define the correct inventory policy settings to satisfy global service levels.
- Ensure the alignment of Supply Chain with commercial strategy and financial goals.
- Work to evaluate the need for process and systems evolution.
- Be responsible for analysis of data as well as initiatives to drive service level and stock optimisation globally.
- Support regional as well as global initiatives and projects.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- A strong analytical ability.
- At least 6 years' experience in a fast-paced environment in a demand planning/analytical function.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to form effective working relationships.
- Project management experience would be advantageous.
- Strong excel skills and the ability to interpret large data sets.
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul McDonogh at HRM on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.