An extremely progressive and modern institution with a large employee base in Dublin city centre seeks to engage with ambitious and talented HR professionals for a Deputy of HR brief. Leading an established team of HR professionals covering a board range of HR activities across the organisation, this newly created HR leadership appointment will work in a high performing and supportive environment. Internal leadership and various business units will enable the successful appointee the right flexibility to design and execute innovative and effective HR partnering. Prestigious and highly regarded in global rankings, this institution is going from strength to strength.
The appointee will be an experienced HR Leader with significant management experience and a track record of developing and delivering HR strategy in the areas of HR Operations, HR Projects, HR Policy & Systems, Employee Relations, Resource Planning and Talent Acquisition, Business Partnering and Employee Engagement.
Key duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the Head of HR and senior HR management team to ensure the alignment of the HR agenda to the group's strategy and commercial requirements.
- Strong partnership with and support of the group's leadership team. Working in close collaboration with senior leaders on the effective and timely execution of all people programs.
- Refining and driving the implementation of the organisation's HR Strategic Plan to support continued success in achieving its objectives while also leading on aspects of the HR Strategy.
- Building effective HR Operations relationships across the group, becoming a trusted advisor to stakeholders, influencing, and guiding on relevant people priorities and initiatives, and effectively delivering an excellent HR service.
- Providing leadership to a team of HR professionals and developing a seamless, 'end to end' service culture within the team, including identifying and implementing process engineering initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Responsibility for supporting the ongoing professional development of the team through coaching, feedback, stretch assignments and other development methodologies.
- Collaborating with the HR Leadership Team, lead the development, implementation and maintenance of best practice HR Policies to support all business units.
- Responsibility to ensure that HR retains & continues to implement HR Excellence.
- Responsibility for other HR initiatives including the design, development, and implementation of an enhanced performance management and development process, including identifying Key Performance Indicators based on best practice benchmarks for HR operations within similar national and international organisation structures.
- Managing and implementing HR projects and HR system upgrades.
- Educated to degree level, you will be able to clearly demonstrate significant HR leadership experience gained in a large, complex, people-focused organisation. 8 -10 yrs HR leadership experience.
- The successful appointee will be able to demonstrate a proven strategic and operational leadership mind-set, with a well-developed sense of best practice gained across a range of sectors.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of HR, including HR operations, ER , HRIS , HR Data / metrics , reward & recognition, payroll mgt. employee engagement, learning & development and organisation design.
- Excellent leadership & communication skills.
- Results driven with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills. You must be able to clearly demonstrate strong business acumen and commercial credibility.
This is a superb prospect for an exceptional HR leader to guide an organisation in a fresh and exciting phase in its development and to join the senior management team of a truly ambitious institution that is committed to delivering genuine excellence.
To learn more about this particular assignment as well as the organisation itself, apply online or call Trish Horan on 086 1028185