My client is a market leader in their field and a well-known professional brand, who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. This is an exciting new role, with responsibility for the strategic direction of the organisational digital footprint and the management of digital communications.
As the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing and other Senior Leaders within the organisation, with key responsibilities including;
- Planning and executing the firm's digital strategy across a range of channels as well as managing the company website.
- Collaborate with internal contributors to plan best practice digital activity that includes; web, email and advertising along with, measuring and reporting on the performance of such campaigns.
- Optimising the website for SEO and usability in conjunction with the creation, maintenance and implementation of digital marketing and editorial calendars.
- Maintaining effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging and user journeys.
- Managing analytics using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Management of the firmwide direct mail communications channel and reporting on direct mail campaigns.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a Degree in Marketing or a related field, 7+ years' experience in leading digital marketing activity in a B2B business and possess strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate complex projects at the same time. You must also have experience in marketing automation and integration of various systems and channels and be able to demonstrate experience in managing CMS systems, digital comms, social media and digital advertising campaigns.
You will be detail oriented, have a flexible approach to work and the ability to multitask and work on your own initiative. Your IT skills must be excellent, and you will be a team player with a positive attitude. Experience in managing direct reports will be beneficial.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on 01 632 1854 for more information.