A Dublin based Pharmaceutical organisation are seeking a Digital Technologies Manager to join their operation on a permanent basis. The right professional will be a confident and interactive executive IT Leader with strong technical competence in a manufacturing setting. Reporting into the CFO, this professional will lead a diverse team of IT professionals to oversee all technology operations while evaluating and deploying new technologies for the site. See overview of details outlined below.
- Oversee all technology operations for site
- Analyse all IT requirements for individual functions for the site
- Technological continuous improvement methodologies
- Delivering on IT Solutions and technologies for both corporate and local IT business initiatives
- Develop and update local IT policies
- 5+ years' experience in an IT management position
- Strong technical background in hardware, software, data warehousing, infrastructure etc
- Familiarity with various IT system and process integration, technology evaluation, selection, delivery etc.
- Excellent organisational and leadership qualities
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.