Our client is a global manufacturing organisation in Dublin. They are looking for an experienced Buyer to join their business on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for the purchasing of direct materials for production.
- To avoid any interruption of production, you must manage suppliers and provide timely risk updates to internal stakeholders.
- You will lead in the resolution programs with suppliers to ensure root cause is identified and corrective actions are in place.
- For your given portfolio of suppliers, you must measure their delivery, inventory/cost levels, and quality of service- actioning gaps in performance.
- You must participate in supplier selection activities.
- You will work cross functionally with internal stakeholders such as quality and engineering to drive and maintain company standards.
- You will need 5+ years global purchasing experience, working with an array of suppliers worldwide.
- Strong background electronics, medical devices, or medical technologies.
- Required experience using SAP.
- For this role, you will need a degree in a related field
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.