Director - Business Consulting - Business Transformation
Our client's Transformation team sits within the Business Consulting pillar of their Consulting practice. They deliver exceptional client services across a range of sectors, including the public sector (particularly health), energy and utilities, financial services and telco. In order to grow their successful Transformation business, they are looking for experienced Director to join the team.
- The successful candidate will introduce a network of potential clients to the Consulting Practice, to be involved in and take ownership of the business development process through identifying, developing and landing core opportunities;
- Managing and delivering large-scale transformation programmes and projects to time, cost and quality;
- Leading the delivery of major project and programme activities, including business process design, testing and end user training involving multiple cross functional stakeholders;
- Building valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and developing a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities;
- Acting as a subject matter resource in one or more areas, leveraging your knowledge and experience to shape services for clients;
- Leading presentations and proposals for medium to high complex projects and providing subject matter insight to bids and proposals in relevant areas;
- Creating innovative commercial insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contributing to thought leadership;
- A management consulting or similar advisory role in industry or the public sector.
- A total of 15+ years of Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects, and transformation programmes, including project planning and monitoring, resource management (including project finances), benefits realisation, etc.
- A network of clients relationships across the country and potentially beyond.
- Ideal candidates will have multidisciplinary experience including project management, business process design, testing the solution and end user training.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programmes.
- Good understanding of project governance and change management principles.
- Strong 3rd level educational qualifications.
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2® or PMP, are desirable.
- Additional areas of interest include: process improvement, agile methodologies and business case development.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on 087- 3983226 or please submit an updated CV