Back to jobs
Director, Cyber Security
- Posted 04 August 2022
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineCTO's & Senior IT
- ContactCiaran McCaughey
Our client is a global organisation with significant growth plans within their Cyber security division. Due to the continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Cyber professional to join the Cyber leadership team based out of the Dublin offices.
- You will work closely with senior leaders in order to build and lead a team of Security and professionals to support client requirements.
- Defining and delivering the strategic direction for the function to ensure client delivery and growth across the business.
- Identifying, hiring and developing talent for the function in line with client requirements.
- Leveraging on internal networks to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the business.
- Building and identifying new business relationships alongside the leadership team.
- You will work closely with executive stakeholders to identify and develop security strategies for their business.
- Driving large scale enterprise projects and change management for the Cyber and emerging technology's function.
- Collaborating closely with clients to educate them on cyber security matters while providing best in class solutions.
- You will have 10+ years' experience within a client focused business with a clear understanding of Cyber security (Security Engineering, Identity, Managed Security Services).
- You will have exceptional stakeholder management skills across all levels of the business with a demonstrated experience in the implementation of SOC SIEM solutions.
- A strong understanding of cloud security with the ability to manage and lead complex enterprise projects.
- Excellent basic salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.