My client is a recognised and established global consultancy brand with a growing client base, one of the 'big 4'. They currently seek to hire an experienced Director with a background and understanding in Finance Transformation, in particular the identification and implementation of the right technology to support their client's business agenda.
The finance transformation consulting division assists clients in building finance functions that are business-focused, cost effective and agile in meeting the needs of their stakeholders. The firm also work with client across various industries to develop and enhance Global Business Service solutions to deliver standardised, end-to-end processes across multi-disciplinary support functions.
Key to many of the Finance Transformation engagements is the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology to support our clients' business agenda. In particular, this involves intertwining our Finance and Shared Services portfolio with other offerings like cyber security, analytics, RPA and digital technologies.
This firm are seeking an experienced consulting professional who will drive the continued growth of the finance transformation services both by developing a portfolio of business built on valued relationships with external clients and grow a team with specialised skills to facilitate their client's needs.
As Director of Finance Transformation Services, you will be required to:
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks including the development of relationships with team members across all of the firms' practices serving client needs.
- Lead business development and client pursuit efforts with a strong insight of the market and past sales record of having won new business and developed existing accounts.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Finance matters and stay abreast of emerging business and industry trends relevant to our clients' business, such as Business Analytics, Robotic Process Automation and Managed Services
- Effectively lead delivery of client engagements, including:
- Managing and motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth technical capabilities in the areas of Finance operations and processes; Finance operating models; Global Business Services and Finance technologies
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organisation.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge and possess good business acumen.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' relevant experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, Top 6; global management consultancy firm or niche consultancy.
- Strong market focus with ability to identify and build new opportunities and client relationships.
- Experience managing senior stakeholders, providing constructive challenge and robust advice to the senior management including C-suite. Development of strategic Finance and IT relationships with C-suite decision makers
- Experience across the complete lifecycle of Transformation projects, from concept through execution and ongoing operations
- Excellent Technology knowledge and experience, covering current trends and best practice Consulting, complemented by strong Finance functional and operations understanding.
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage a team of junior consulting professionals.
Salary: up to €130,000 + benefits package
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.