Our client, a rapidly expanding FMCG organisation are seeking an experienced S&OP professional to lead their global S&OP operations. Based at their headquarters in Drogheda, this person will be responsible for creating and implementing an effective S&OP process that enables the translation of the organisation's future strategy into an operational plan.
- Reporting to the VP of Demand Planning operations, the core functions of this role will include strategic and tactical decision making to balancing demand and supply, while integrating global financial and operating plans with strategic objectives to deliver improved operating and financial results.
- This Director of Global S&OP will be a champion of the process educating and training the business around change management.
- You will engage with stakeholders of all levels guiding each functional area in understanding their area and the impact of the S&OP process.
- You will develop the businesses strategic road map to achieve process maturity.
- Delivering key leadership presentations including demand analysis and supply scenarios to facilitate discussions and drive leadership decisions.
- The Global Director will develop, implement and maintain a robust project demand forecasting model together with commercial and project management teams for the business.
- You will leverage industry best practices and continuous improvements to continually enhance the S&OP process.
- Leading a team of S&OP and Demand planning professionals while working closely with senior leaders to identify further resources for the S&OP business function.
- You will be degree qualified with exceptional managerial presence, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of ERP system processes related to demand planning, master scheduling and inventory management.
- You will have excellent stakeholder relationship management with the ability to work cross functionally and cross geographic locations.
- Skilled at people, process and project management design and deployment.
- You will be commercially savvy with knowledge of end-to-end business operations.
- An honest business leader who is results focused with the ability to bring people along on the journey.
- Excellent base salary
- Educational assistance
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.