This international pharmaceutical group focuses on improving lives by identifying, developing and commercialising meaningful products for patients with challenging medical conditions. Since their founding they have focused on putting the patient first and this remains their priority as they embark on a period of exceptional growth and development within Europe. This European HR Director opportunity, based out of corporate HQ offices in Dublin City Centre, will work in close partnership with varying levels of leadership in extremely interesting and commercial business units across Europe and the US.
- Reporting to the VP of HR, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives for Europe.
- A critical component of the role is to operate effectively across a multinational matrix business and demonstrate excellent facilitation, influencing and execution skills.
- Business Partner - understand the business and people priorities for Europe, while collaborating with other international HR colleagues and business units in order to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organisational effectiveness and scale operations across the region.
- Organisational Design Agent - partner with and coach leaders to facilitate ambitious international growth plans. Educate the business on HR trends /programs that may affect business decision making. Acquire business sponsorship for HR initiatives. Close collaboration with HR and business stakeholders across the region and internationally.
- Talent Acquisition & Talent Management will be critical. In close collaboration with the regional Leadership team and US, assist and design workforce planning, hiring and employer branding efforts. Provide clear market expertise and input on regional hiring priorities.
- Employee Advocate/Relations - build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, values-based environment that enables effective employee relations.
- The ideal candidate will have strong senior HRBP/ HRD/ Head of HR level experience, within a multinational pharmaceutical organisation and will have a proven capability in partnering with senior leaders / executives to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture.
- Proven pan European / Global pharmaceutical HR leadership expertise essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, someone who enjoys working within an innovative team.
- To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate strong international pharmaceutical business acumen and the ability to combine it with your HR knowledge in a strategic manner to drive the business forward
- This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR professional to join a growing global organisation structure. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape an extremely successful business.
For a confidential discussion on this superb opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan +353 1 6321839.