Director, Microsoft Solutions
Our client is a global organisation who is experiencing year on year growth across their international operations. Due to continued business success, they are seeking an experienced Microsoft solutions professional to lead their Microsoft business applications function based in Dublin.
- You will own the business applications area for the business developing market strategies for delivering solutions to enterprise businesses.
- You will project manage all delivery for the solution while meeting all targets for the business.
- Partnering with key stakeholders of all levels while building and growing a high performing team of professionals through coaching and career development plans.
- Developing new business and creating proposals to senior business partners providing business application solutions where necessary.
- Presenting and communicating both internally and externally to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Providing end to end subject matter knowledge for the business applications function acting as the senior architect designing solutions to key clients.
- Leading the development teams on multiple projects with responsibility for gathering, developing, and designing solutions for your client.
- You will have 10+ years' experience within a customer orientated business with a clear understanding of Microsoft Dynamics and business applications.
- You will be client focused and with exceptional stakeholder management skills across all levels of the business.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft platforms.
- Experience leading teams of project managers and consultants around agile, waterfall and scrum methodologies.
- You will be degree qualified within a technical discipline.
- Excellent basic salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Anita Osibuamhe on +353 87 3449559 or please submit a CV