HRM are looking for an experienced Financial Services Director for our Dublin office.
- The role will involve the development of the Financial Services customer base. The target market is the investment and retail banking community. You will grow relationships with existing HRM customers and will also bring a following of relationships you have developed yourself prior to joining.
- You will be required to expand the provision of all HRM's products into the FS market. You will personally deliver Executive Search assignments. Through your team you will grow the provision of contingency recruitment services and contract and interim.
- You will take absolute responsibility for the consistent customer experience within the Financial Services team. You will be focused on service excellence on all open assignments across your team.
- You will seek out and win talent related consultancy opportunities within the FS sector and work with the Senior Leadership Team on devising delivery strategies.
- You will be required to grow out your team. You will develop an understanding of the HRM hiring profile and work with our internal TA function to hire and onboard successfully.
- You will be responsible for growing and developing the performance of the team. You will coach your team and ensure good succession planning is in place.
- You will work with the Operations Director to develop learning and development plans for your team and to create engagement plans for your team.
- You will have a minimum of 6 years' experience in the Irish Financial Services Recruitment market
- You will have a demonstrable history of developing customer relationships and be able to draw on previous relationships for this role
- You will be able to demonstrate a history of meeting personal and team targets
- You will have held a people lead position in your previous role. You should have experience hiring, onboarding and developing recruiters
- You should be an excellent coach and believe in the coaching process. You should be inquisitive and take an interest in the development of others
- You should be an excellent influencer with an engaging communication style. You should be strong at building rapport with all stakeholders
- You should have very strong service orientation and should be able to demonstrate this in your previous roles
- You should have excellent written communication skills and a strong attention to detail. You should have experience of creating high quality tender documents at a fast pace
- You should be a believer in collaboration and its ability to achieve the best possible customer outcomes
- You will immediately join and contribute to a strong leadership team
- You will immediately join our leadership development programme, which includes training, development and one-to-one coaching support
- You will have clarity over your career path within your first week of joining HRM. You will be aware of the expectations of your current role and the steps you will need to take in order to move forward to the next level
- You will work with autonomy while developing a strong coaching relationship with the Operations Director
- You will contribute and possibly run business improvement initiatives projects designed to create better outcomes for one of our three stakeholders - candidates, customers or people
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Travel incentives etc
- Two additional company days off - on Christmas Eve and Good Friday
- Standard annual leave allowance plus 9 public holidays off
- We run regular Wellness, CSR and Social events
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, apply on this page or contact Paul O'Donnell, our Director of Operations at HRM on +353 1 6321887 for a confidential discussion.