HRM are working with a client who is a well-established brand within the consumer goods space with a significant international presence. Due to continued business success and new product introductions, they are seeking an experienced manufacturing and supply chain professional to lead their team as a Director of Operations.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all aspects of supply chain management, outsourced manufacturing, service levels, logistics, procurement and planning.
- The Supply Chain and Operations Director with develop a strategy and implement it across the business operations, identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement throughout.
- You will be accountable for all inventory and stock management ensuring best in class working relationships are in place with depots across UK, EU, USA and Ireland.
- You will work closely with business leaders to develop and manage a P+L for the function, while working towards financial targets around inventory management.
- The Supply Chain & Ops Director will identify the best route to market for both new and existing customers with quality and cost at the forefront.
- You will continuously review and challenge the current operational strategy so that the business embraces best in class supply chain strategies delivering a competitive service.
- Developing and maintaining long lasting relationships with suppliers with a view to maximise value across the companies supply network.
- Leading a team of high performing professionals across Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Customer Services, packaging and technical operations.
- You will be degree qualified with 10+ years' experience in end-to-end supply chain operations within the FMCG industry sector.
- You will have a proven track record in people development and leadership within a fast-paced growing operation.
- A charismatic communicator with the ability to develop and maintain long last relationships both internally and externally.
- You will have a customer first mentality with exceptional negotiation skills.
- You will be strategic but also very focused on the operational aspect for the role with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent base salary
- Car allowance
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.