Our client is a Global pharmaceutical organisation with headquarters based out of Dublin. Due to continued business success, they have a new requirement for an experienced pharmaceutical supply chain planning leader.
- The Supply Planning Director will be responsible for identifying opportunities and strategies in supply planning and inventory management in areas such as cost and on time delivery.
- As the Planning Director, you will lead and coordinate supply chain agreements between manufacturing sites and supply chain managers in order to identify cost saving opportunities and quality of service.
- You will monitor site supply performance against the business SOPs while understanding all current market trends or risk to supply.
- The Supply Planning Director will lead a team of high performing professionals while ensuring opportunity for succession and coaching is addressed on a regular basis.
- You will lead the global supply reviews for your desired function developing action plans and changes where needed.
- Working closely with manufacturing sites to challenge current constraints and optimise the capacity plans.
- Working closely with external colleagues to provide monthly production plans for both semi-finished and finished products.
- The Planning Director will be responsible for validating the allocation and quantities of product into the regions while analysing the feasibility of the demands.
- You will play a key role in the budget process while providing a key input to the senior leadership team.
- You will be degree qualified with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical capability combined with experience using SAP for planning operations within a pharmaceutical/biologics organisation.
- You will have a proven track record of continuous improvements across supply planning for multiple sites.
- A strong leader with exceptional people skills and the ability to manage upwards and downwards.
- You will be comfortable managing external relationships within a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- An excellent problem solver with the ability to manage conflicts and provide solutions to supply planning operations.
- Competitive base salary
- Car allowance
- Health Insurance
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV