Our client is a recognised and established global brand with a growing client base, currently seeking to hire experienced leaders with a background and understanding in People Consulting, Change Management and Organisational Design and Transformation. Successful candidates will focus on client delivery, manage client engagements, and provide best practice advice to scaling complex challenges facing organisations.
In joining this team, you will be expected to assist clients in creating and embedding their people agenda and provide a range of integrated services and offerings to solve people related business issues including; organisational design and development, leadership development, workforce planning, culture valuation and strategic talent management.
You will have responsibility for:
- Leading, shaping and delivering advisory programmes for a range of clients across various industry sectors.
- Driving projects and workstreams, primarily in change, transformation, and OD as well as developing and implementing project plans.
- Establishing working relationships and identifying opportunities for business development.
- Developing and implementing innovative business development initiatives through best practice delivery.
- Collaboratively partnering with clients to develop the organisational brand and promote personal and organisational reputations.
- Advising and leading junior team members through effective management, objective setting, and highlighting opportunities.
- Driving the culture across the organisation in line with values and work ethos.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have experience in a professional service setting, ideally a client facing role where you understand and can add value to an advisory team. You will be a credible leader in your field, have the ability to develop relationships effectively and demonstrate expertise in workforce planning, organisational design and development and HR change and transformation.
You must hold a degree in a related field and have experience of working on large scale programmes and projects and have an appreciation for systems and data. An ability to grasp business problems and deliver solutions appropriately is key to being successful in this role.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.