Director - Procurement Consulting
Our client is looking to expand their supply chain function by hiring an experienced Procurement Excellence professional at Director level.
- You will work closely with business partners and peers to develop a best-in-class procurement strategy.
- In this role, you will manage and develop relationships with key clients to ensure delivery of large-scale procurement transformation projects.
- You will be responsible for cultivating and managing business development opportunities to expand the client base.
- The Director of Procurement Consulting will nurture relationships whilst presenting solutions to maintain long-term clients.
- You will identify, assess, and hire a team of procurement professionals to develop the supply chain function further.
- You will have end to end procurement operations experience, preferably coming from a consulting or project management background.
- Degree qualified in a Supply Chain related field.
- You will have full RFx process management experience.
- A charismatic leader with exceptionally high motivation to develop a best-in-class team.
- You must have exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent base salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny with your CV at to schedule a confidential discussion.