Back to jobs
Director Supply Chain
- Posted 02 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupply Chain and Operations Leaders & Specialists
- ContactKatie Sullivan
Our client is looking to expand their supply chain function by hiring an experienced supply chain professional into the role of Director- Supply Chain Consulting. This person will thrive on improving business' end to end supply chains, working with a global organisation and delivering exceptional solutions.
- You will be responsible for delivering large scale supply chain management and operations transformation projects.
- Continue to generate new business activities and build out the company brand.
- Liaising closely with the Supply Chain and Operations Team to grow the supply chain offering for clients.
- Delivering end to end supply chain management to clients and improve business performance.
- The work that you will do is all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster.
- Strong experience across supply, demand and production planning processes while consulting closely with clients.
- Previous exposure to different tech solutions used in supply chain.
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment.
- In depth knowledge of Supply Chain Planning/Procurement/Third Party Operations and Manufacturing.
- Degree qualified in a supply chain related field or similar.
- Experienced working with ERP systems.
- A charismatic leader with exceptionally high motivation to develop a best-in-class team.
- You must have exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent base salary.
To learn more, apply online or contact Katie Sullivan on +353 87 6311131 to schedule a confidential discussion.