A global pharma/biologics business with expanding operations here in Ireland are seeking an experienced supply chain professional to join their flagship manufacturing leadership team.
- Reporting into the Global Executive Director, you will be responsible for all supply chain logistics operations for the business.
- You will lead a team of high performing professionals across multi-functional supply chain departments with direct responsibility for coaching and development of the team.
- The Senior Supply Chain and Logistics leader will be responsible for developing the strategy and vision for all warehousing and logistics operations including quality and compliance operations for the function.
- You will work closely with senior stakeholders with both the site and the global network ensuring successful supply of product to the customer and patient base.
- Having directly responsibility for all functional budgets working closely with the team around continuous improvements and cost saving opportunities.
- You will work closely with external suppliers building on both existing and new relationships ensuring successful delivery of product inbound and outbound.
- Working alongside the leadership team to identify any potential risks while escalating early to avoid any conflict to supply.
- You will be an experienced supply chain and logistics professional with a pragmatic and analytical approach to leadership.
- Experience leading a high performing team with exceptional communication and coaching skills.
- You will demonstrate a proven ability to manage expectations and influence change at all levels within an organisation.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to collaborate effectively both within an organisation and with external suppliers.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to work across multiple functions.
- Degree qualified with a lean qualification being advantageous
- Excellent base salary
- Car allowance
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.