Our client is a large pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations here in Ireland. They are seeking an experienced strategic planning professional to join their expanding business.
- Reporting directly into the VP of Manufacturing globally, you role will work closely with senior leaders in order to define long term capacity planning for the external network
- The Director of Global Strategy will be responsible for implementing and maintaining long range planning processes ensuring all necessary inputs are captured effectively
- You will work closely with the commercial teams to ensure close communication and a clear understanding of commercial portfolio and strategies
- You will create and communicate a clear long term analysis of demands and constraints in order to facilitate strategic decisions
- Participating in other relevant projects where needed to the support the strategy team objectives while acting as the Project Manager Champion when needed
- Degree qualified in Science/ Pharma or a relevant discipline
- 8+ years' experience in pharmaceutical/ Biologics supply chain and manufacturing industry
- Previous experience in make versus buy decision making with proven track record in global organisations
- A strong influencer with experience working cross functionally across R&D, finance, commercial and manufacturing functions
- Excellent technical communicator with strong problem solving capabilities
- Excellent base salary
- Family Health
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830.