Back to jobs
Director - System Engineering
- Posted 18 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering Leaders and Specialists
- ContactAvishek Singh
This opportunity is with a large organisation with headquarters based out of Dublin. The division is focused on helping businesses enhance their performance through technology. Due to continued business success, they are seeking an exceptional Director to join their Technology consulting team.
- You will work closely with senior leadership to identify new client opportunities while also acting as the point of contact to maintain existing key relationships.
- You will project manage all technical delivery to help companies to develop their ICT strategies.
- Partnering with key stakeholders of all levels while building and growing a high performing team of professionals through coaching and career development plans.
- Creating proposals to senior business partners providing business application solutions where necessary.
- Presenting and communicating both internally and externally to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Providing end to end subject matter knowledge for the Tech consulting function acting as the senior architect designing solutions to key clients.
- Leading the development teams on multiple projects with responsibility for gathering, developing and designing solutions for your client.
- Developing plans and strategies in order to replace legacy systems including cloud migration solutions.
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate software or hardware while being able to suggest integration methods where needed.
- You will have 10+ years within a customer orientated business with demonstrated experience in architecture, design and implementation within large enterprise programs (software development lifecycle (SDLC), Storage & networks, cloud and SaaS, DevOps and system integration methods).
- You will be client focused with experience presenting key strategies to non-technical executives.
- Experience leading teams of project managers and consultants around agile, waterfall and scrum methodologies.
- You will be degree qualified within a technical discipline.
- Excellent basic salary.
To learn more, apply online or contact Avishek Singh on +353 1 6321821 or submit an updated CV.