Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation. Due to continued business growth and new product development, they are seeking an experienced vendor relationship professional to lead their team based in Dublin.
- Reporting into the Senior Director for Vendor Relationship, you will be responsible for leading a team of external relationship professionals in order to support clinical outsourcing, alliance management and program development.
- The Director of Vendor Relationship Management will manage the relationships across multiple third party service areas with accountability for the oversight and delivery of vendors.
- You will manage any potential conflicts that arise while working to provide solutions and make business critical decisions when needed.
- You will work closely with senior leaders developing the strategy for the vendor relationship management program utilising any external sources and data to constantly identify areas for improvement.
- Building relationships with all relevant internal functions including quality, finance and IT as well as managing ongoing external relationships ensuring best in class delivery and performance.
- Developing, leading and coaching a team of high performing professionals demonstrating strong leadership and management skills.
- You will deliver optimal collaboration with all business partners both internal and external ensuring key performance metrics and reporting systems are in place to achieve business critical goals.
- You will be degree qualified with extensive vendor and third party relationship management experience within the pharmaceutical or biologics industry sector.
- Experience in large scale alliance management with oversight of contract development, performance management and vendor selection.
- Demonstrated leadership skills within a similar capacity with knowledge of all regulatory and compliance activities.
- A continuous improvement focused individual with qualifications in lean six sigma and process mapping being beneficial.
- Proven track record of making business critical decisions through the use of data and strategy planning.
- Excellent base salary
- Car allowance
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 831420673.