This international brand currently operates in multiple markets across Ireland, Europe, the US and Asia with a clear proven growth strategy within the group. Continuous investment in employees combined with cutting edge product offering continues to position this organisation as an extremely dynamic and cutting-edge organisation globally. Our client has been consistently identified within business networks internationally as a market leader.
This organisation is currently looking to engage with ambitious Diversity & Inclusion Manager talent to join their expanding International People and Culture team located in their Dublin South Offices
- Reporting into the group CHRO, this D&I appointment will play a pivotal role with the evaluation, design and implementation of all global D&I activities for the group
- You will be responsible for leading change, developing capability to deliver people policies and processes, talent spotting and coaching senior management teams centrally and regionally on all current and upcoming D&I programs. You will work alongside colleagues from other areas of the business to ensure the very best overall outcomes are achieved continuously within D&I policy and strategy
- As Diversity and Inclusion Manager you will be tasked with developing stakeholder engagement and driving a variety of existing work streams into varied regional locations, ensuring that all activities and initiatives clearly aligned to group policies and procedures and contribute to continued business success and high performance
To be considered for this superb opportunity you will:
- Be able to clearly demonstrate a strong Diversity and Inclusion background whereby you can clearly demonstrate proven experience with the design and implementation of D&I strategy
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to prioritise, strategically manage and implement D&I programmes. Whether that has been gained from working as a consultant to large multinational organisation structure on their specific D&I requirements or internally with an organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has a genuine D&I Culture where you will be integral in developing on current programs and inclusion strategy.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please call Trish Horan on +353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion.