This electronics manufacturing solutions provider are a leading global innovator who, due to a recent business acquisition and continued expansion, is seeking an experienced Document Controller to join their growing Quality team in Dublin.
This organisation deliver comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services globally, leveraging the power of over 200,000 people across 100 sites strategically located around the world.
The Documentation Control Specialist will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a controlled electronic documentation management system.
- Process and management for record retention.
- Information services function.
- Electronic records retention processes.
- Developing, preparing, and reviewing required documentation such as SOPS, quality control plans, engineering documents, manufacturing instructions, and change authorisation in accordance with internal and external company policy.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a documentation control role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent technical writing, documentation skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.