Duties and responsibilities of the Snr EHS Business Partner will include:
- Get actively involved by participating in inspections, GEMBA's and Go-See's.
- Provide immediate feedback to others at any time to reinforce good safety and improvement behaviours and acts.
- Know the hazards of the tasks you are performing, actively conduct risk assessments for inclusion into operational SOPs..
- Be a visible leader of safety initiatives and stay actively involved in safety forums
- Assist in building safety as a value within the site and maintain sustainable EHS programmes that are engrained within the site.
- Ensure compliance with all EHS regulatory requirements.
- Celebrate with use of proactive recognition tools that inspire teams and individuals you collaborate with
- Provide coaching for your team members as part of the continuous improvement mindset.
- Ensure that all employees adopt the philosophy of the EHS policies, to ensure a safe and effective working environment, through the principles of involvement and deployment.
- Identify improvement opportunities , perform technical troubleshooting and successfully implement solutions.
- Lead approved projects and continuous improvement initiatives that are in alignment with the site strategies.
- Encourage new and innovative approaches to improve the value stream.
Successful candidate will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc in Environmental, Health and Safety or equivalent.
- 10 years' experience in a manufacturing setting (biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry desirable, (preferably both)) or equivalent.
- Proven record of accomplishments in a regulated industry.
- Experience leading, training and implementing root cause analysis, effective investigation and solutions practice.
- Strong project management skills to support project delivery and operational readiness.
- A proven ability to lead cross functional teams and deliver on tight timelines.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.