This leading medical device organisation has been a long time investor here in Ireland with operations in Ireland since the 1960's. Employing in the region of 70,000 employees globally and revenues north of 16 billion per annum, this organisation remains one of the largest Medical Devices organisations globally. Since its introduction to Ireland, this innovator has proceeded to continuously expand with a total of 4 sites across Ireland between manufacturing and R&D. It has transformed its operations in Ireland through strong leadership and continuous innovation. At present, a requirement exists for an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Officer to join it's expanding operation in North Leinster.
In this role some of your responsiblities will include;
- Implementing any changes required to ensure the site maintains compliance with both regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Facilitating EHS meetings and liaising with EHS Representatives and departmental stakeholders to drive EHS actions and initiatives.
- Leading incident investigations, involving suitable participants, enabling effective Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and implementing appropriate corrective actions, tracking to a close.
- Managing risk assessment programme, ensuring all areas of the process is appropriately assessed and reviewed with the suitable stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a third level Occupational Health and Safety / Environmental Science and Health qualification.
- 2 to 4 years' experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational ability.
To learn more about this role apply online or call Helena Boyle at HRM on + 353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.