Our client is a speciality Healthcare company who have a number of sites across the world. In recent years, they have made an impressive footprint in Ireland operating across a number of sites that develop and manufacture a wide variety of products for global supply. Due to continued growth and success, they require an EHS professional to join their team on a permanent basis offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
The EHS Specialist will report into the Head of Engineering at the site. This role will have responsibility for the coordination of all EHS activities to ensure compliance with national and company standards. The role also includes the management of facility systems to support site operations.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, EHS or related
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an EHS role
- Experience working in a site based or production environment that is highly regulated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An ability to work cross functionally across a site to promote and positively influence EHS
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87121 3548 for a confidential discussion.