This organisation is a globally renowned leading healthcare company, with a focus on the development of revolutionary therapeutics that have a meaningful impact on patients' health worldwide. The organisation currently employs approximately 600 people at their biologics site in Munster. This site is expanding rapidly and as such, they require an EHS Specialist to join their team.
The key focuses of the Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist will be to execute the Safety, Health and Environmental plans to develop, maintain and continually improve the EHS systems on site. As the Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist you will also:
- Develop and implement EHS programmes to ensure compliance with local legislation.
- Oversee programmes such as: risk assessments; contractor management; incident investigation and chemical management.
- Demonstrate leadership and a strong desire to protect employees, the community and the environment.
- Prepare reports to site, divisional and/or corporate management and regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate all EHS applicable requirements for any new projects and processes.
- Conduct annual site self-assessments.
- BSc (hons) Degree in EHS or equivalent.
- 3 years' EHS experience.
- Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 451 1190 for a confidential discussion.