A fast growing Irish company that develops people friendly automation systems. This organisation is growing at an increased pace, expanding into various markets, using the latest technology to combine hardware and software in an innovative way to bring intelligent efficiency to their customers worldwide.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design of electronic products which comprise systems and for product testing to the highest standards.
- Hardware design, including schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Hardware debug and analysis of new hardware designs.
- Creating and performing detailed hardware tests.
- Design for CE and security standards.
- Manage the certification and approval of hardware designs.
- Test and validate product against manufacturing test procedures.
- Troubleshoot to component level.
- Support the maintenance of functional test fixtures.
- BOM creation, including component specification.
- New Product Introduction to manufacturing.
- Work collaboratively with R&D team on all aspects of hardware development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' working experience in hardware development.
- Working experience in embedded hardware design.
- Experience in using Eagle, Altium or similar CAD package.
- Experience in high speed microprocessor systems.
- Experience in design for manufacturing and design for test.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion.