A world leading electronic manufacturing organisation is seeking to hire a new manufacturing engineer for their North Dublin location to support their fast paced, rapidly growing work environment. Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced Test Engineer to join their engineering team.
As the Test Engineer, you will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining test procedures, tester hardware and software for assembly production.Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Review design for testability requirements.
- Support manufacturing with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of intermittent failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Prepare recommendations for testing and documentation of procedures to be used from the product design phase through to initial production.
- Generate reports and analysis of test data, prepares documentation and recommendations.
- Review test equipment designs, data and RMA issues with customers regularly.
You will be degree qualified and have the ability to create strong working relationships with other departments. You will also have:
- At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of GMP and Quality standards.
This is a permanent role and comes with an attractive salary and package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.