A leading healthcare manufacturer based in Dublin are looking to increase their Procurement team in order to support a new product introduction. Sitting in the organisations Global HQ this role will be responsible for direct procurement for the site.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will join the Engineering department where you will be responsible for providing complete electrical / electronic design solutions to improve product performance and reliability including all verification and validation activities including DFM considerations. In addition you will;
- Have a strong aptitude for systems level thinking
- Act as a key technical lead and decision maker in supporting both internal and external activities in the manufacturing / support of medical diagnostic instrumentation
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing and test of medical instrumentation product platforms in a low volume, high complexity and highly regulated technology environment
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronic engineering or computer science with a minimum 5 years' electrical design engineering experience
- A very good knowledge of computer architecture and knowledge of IP-based systems
- Software experience in C / C++. With a bias towards real time systems, experience on Open CAN would be an advantage
- A background in circuit and printed circuit board designing would be a benefit
- Competitive base salary
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.