This rapidly growing organisation is leading the global supply and distribution of newly acquired Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Products. The EMEA Transportation Manager will lead and control all transportation guidelines, policies and activities associated with the EMEA region.
As EMEA Transport & Logistics Manager you will provide leadership in freight procurement and management. In addition you will:
- Develop portfolio of best in class global partners and support local selection where applicable
- Lead RFQ negotiations
- Develop, implement and monitor standardised KPI's
- Build annual budgets, supporting monthly performance to budget reporting and analysis
- Drive Continuous Improvement Projects to support the companies financial objectives
- Manage the regional transportation spend and CIP's
- Develop and implement Global Transportation Strategy for EMEA region
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- Minimum of 10 years' Logistics work experience (regulated Medical Device/Pharmaceutical industry desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated experience leading RFQs in a transport environment
- A strong leader, demonstrating clarity and purpose
- Exceptional influencing skills and demonstrable suite of change management communication experience
- Strong business transformation / change leadership experience
To discover more about this opportunity, contact me directly at HRM on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.