This leading global FMCG organisation is looking for a strong engineering professional to join their team and be based in either Dublin or Cork to act as the technical expert between several internal and external stakeholders for new products and processes through the entire product design process from marketing concepts to full scale production.
The Engineering Lead will lead the design and concept development of new products providing multiple design solutions across straightforward to complex innovative liquids and bottling projects where you will be an integral part of all phases of development including design conception, engineering, specification, and testing.
In addition, you will:
- Act as a key stakeholder within the new product development team providing regular feedback to all parties on progress against packaging objectives. Identify and communicate viable options if the original plan fails.
- Manage intermittent manufacturing issues and support planning organisation to ensure CMOs performance and compliance.
- Assist with the setup and operation of manufacturing equipment for new product launches to ensure safety, high quality, and on-time delivery.
- Prepare project budgets gaining Capex approval and manage throughout project lifecycle within expenditure.
The Engineering Lead will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within the FMCG Sector. A 3rd Level Technical qualification in Engineering is required.
As the Engineering Lead, you will also have demonstrated expertise within the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of product commercialisation processes, bottling lines, packaging, quality and food quality standards
- Strong technical knowledge of packaging formulation, industrial process and equipment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills
This is a permanent position and comes with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.