Our client is a well established global pharmaceutical business. Due to a current restructuring within the organisation, they have created a new position for an experienced engineering professional to join their Dublin team as an Engineering Manager.
The Engineering Manager has responsibilities for all aspects of Utilities, Facilities, Projects, CAPEX, and Site Security. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Engineering, The Engineering Manager is a key management position, which sits on the Site Leadership Team. Key duties include:
- Managing the Engineering Group, to include recruitment & selection, training and development, and performance management of staff.
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling activities within the Engineering Group in order to meet defined company, plant and engineering objectives.
- Managing the engineering budget to include the assembly of yearly budgets, adhering to budgets, instigating cost improvement projects to reduce budget spend and management of the capital expenditure programme for the Plant.
- Leading CAPEX and major site projects.
The successful candidate will have a Level 8 BEng qualification in engineering as well as these key skillsets:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience within a GMP facility.
- Experience in facilities/utilities management, automation and projects.
- A Project Management qualification is desirable.
- 5 years experience of managing engineers at all levels along with cross functional teams.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on 016321840 for a confidential discussion