New position with a successful pharma company based in North Dublin who are looking to expand their engineering team on-site. This is an established business with a very low staff attrition rate and this is a new role jut created within the Engineering Department. A series of projects have been identified and cap-ex budgets have been approved to complete the required works in order to improve the site for future NPI plans moving into 2022. With this in mind, the company realise they require an experienced and skilled Project Manager to introduce controls and processes to ensure delivery on these crucial projects.
- You will report into the Head of Engineering and join the leadership team managing a group of approximately 17 staff comprised of contractors and staff members.
- You will have the opportunity to design and draft project controls and implement processes around project management steering the business into a more structured way of delivering projects.
- Identify the current projects in flow and assess status, planning for each accordingly.
- Prioritise key projects to be mapped in a more detailed format and draft milestones and more formalised timelines as required.
- Support the lean culture that is very much instilled in the business and work to streamline workflows as efficiently as possible.
- Lead and guide your team to achieve key objectives in a productive manner.
- Have a 3rd level Degree in a technical discipline, Project Management qualification is highly advantageous.
- Have a minimum of 5 years working in a manufacturing-based environment leading projects across multiple areas.
- Can demonstrate delivery of cap-ex projects in the past and leadership capabilities.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and an effective communicator.
- Salary €75,000 - €85,000
- Annual performance Bonus
- Full family healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Subsidised canteen