Engineering Project Manager
New position with a hugely successful Irish company who are working through a rapid expansion based on an unexpected level of commercial success across the US and Asian markets. Starting as a solution for his daughters’ sensitive skin this brainchild of an Irish dad soon expanded and was the answer to a lot of parent’s issues with traditional products available on the market.
With plans to expand the manufacturing site to realise its full capacity a series of projects have been identified and cap-ex budgets have been set to complete the required works. With this in mind, the company realise they require an experienced and skilled Project Manager to introduce controls and processes to deliver these crucial projects.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager and join a multi-disciplinary team
- You will have the opportunity to design and draft project controls and implement processes around project management steering the business into a more structured way of delivering projects
- Identify the current projects in flow and assess status and plan of action for each
- Plan and prioritise key projects to be mapped in a more detailed format and draft milestones and more formalised timelines
- Support the lean culture that is very much instilled in the business and work to streamline workflows as efficiently as possible
- Have a 3rd level Degree in a technical discipline, PM qualification highly advantageous
- Have a minimum of 3 years working in a manufacturing-based environment
- Can demonstrate delivery of cap-ex projects in the past preferably brown/ green field or site extensions
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and an effective communicator
- Salary €60,000 – €65,000
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Pension contribution scheme
- 22 days annual leave
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €60000 - €70000