Our client is a truly global business operating across over 40 countries and with recent performance this has positioned them as a genuine market leader in the healthcare sector. They are highly focussed and with a recent substantial multi-million euro investment will continue to lead into the future. As such they require an Engineering Project Manager to join their team in Waterford.
As Engineering Project Manager you will:
- Use skills of analysis to identify, quantify and justify improvement opportunities
- Develop URS documentation for equipment and machine controls software systems
- Develop and implement new technologies and systems to support R&D projects
- Create and manage project schedules and budgets
- Communicate project information to all stakeholders (across many sites)
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risk
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Demonstrate leadership skills to engage team members
- Demonstrate team building skills with motivated team members working well together
The position will require travel to the USA and central Europe as project mix dictates.
- Bachelor level degree in Engineering or other relevant technical equivalent - master qualification advantageous
- 10+ years' experience of project execution and supervision of engineers
- Experience with medical device and/or pharmaceutical production required (cGMP / FDA regulated environment)
- Knowledge of some of the following; software development life-cycle, GAMP V, SPC, DOE, Statistical Analysis, and Project Management (PMI certification a plus)
- Project Management of high volume, low-cost manufacturing systems (may include pneumatics, PLCs, motion control, robotics, HMIs and SCADA)
- Capable to lead, motivate and access engineers and others in project execution and technical development work streams
- Self-directed with excellent communication skills and the ability to form relationships with stakeholders across multiple sites and work within cross functional teams
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.