Do you have an Engineering, Technology or Manufacturing degree and a strong desire to use your natural relationship building and organisational skills?
At HRM we have an exciting opportunity for a talented technical professional, with or without current recruitment experience, to join our team in Dublin. The successful Engineering Selection Consultant will be naturally curious, highly organised and have a direct interest in the Engineering, Life Science, Medical Device or other Manufacturing industries.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional wishing to develop their career in a different direction which is challenging and extremely rewarding.
- Delivery of excellent permanent and interim talent acquisition solutions to customers
- Development of our customer base, growing existing and establishing new relationships
- Engaging with clients to get a deep understanding of their requirements, acting as a trusted talent advisor to ensure maximum solution effectiveness
- Actively participate in HRM's excellent Learning and Development program, designed to set our employees up for success
- You will develop a range of skills and competencies which are required to be successful in this role such as, influencing, conflict management, negotiating and judgement
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to talent and clients at all times and especially in the face of pressure and competing demands
- As part of your contribution at HRM, all employees are invited to participate in a team that shapes and drives a key aspect of our organisation culture
- You will hold a technical degree in Engineering / Manufacturing / Science or Technology
- You will either have worked within a professional, commercial environment or led a small manufacturing team in a large organisation, for a minimum of two years
- Alternatively, experience in the delivery of high-quality talent solutions in a recruitment firm or inhouse TA is also of interest
- You will demonstrate great interpersonal skills, a genuine interest in people and be capable of building strong relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders all levels
- You will be curious, a creative thinker with the ability to develop short and long term, initiatives and strategies designed to meet organisation goals
- Being comfortable in a non-hierarchical organisation is essential, as is your ability to work autonomously and hold yourself accountable for personal outcomes
- You will be highly organised, with a task completion orientated approach
- You will be highly competitive, result orientated and work well towards short and long-term goals
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with uncapped performance related bonuses
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We're really keen on professional development, you will be supported by learning and development & this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to work full or part time remotely subject to location
- Great Benefits
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs throughout Ireland and beyond. Our mission is to grow our customers' performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here! In addition to their client work, we ask employees to participate in process or cultural development teams. We value innovation and give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
If this sounds like your next career step, in the first place, send an email to Michael, connect with him on LinkedIn or send a quick message to him if you are already connected. Michael will address any initial questions you may have and then connect you to the most appropriate person in our business. All initial interviews are undertaken by Teams or Zoom and can be after hours if required.