Are you hard-working, driven, ready for a new challenge and want to learn from industry experts? HRM provides the structured career path to success.
We have two exciting opportunities for talented self-starting professionals to join our team and be based in Dublin. The successful Engineering Recruitment Consultants will be naturally curious, highly organised and have a direct interest in manufacturing or engineering concepts and applications. These key positions will involve working with multinational and indigenous clients using your background and our customer centric approach to provide a leading service experience.
These positions offer a fantastic opportunity for driven and ambitious professionals wishing to develop their career in a different direction which is challenging and extremely rewarding.
- Delivery of excellent permanent and contract talent acquisition solutions to customers
- Engaging with clients to get a deep understanding of their requirements, acting as a
- trusted talent advisor to ensure maximum solution effectiveness.
- Identification and deep assessment of technical professional candidates.
- Demonstrating excellent customer service to candidates and clients at all times, especially in the face of pressure and competing demands.
- Development of our customer base; growing existing and establishing new relationships
- You will hold a technical, manufacturing or science degree.
- 2+ years in an engineering or production role or 2+ years in technical recruitment.
- You will demonstrate great interpersonal skills, a genuine interest in people and be capable of building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Curious and a creative thinker, you will demonstrate the ability to develop short and long term initiatives to meet expected personal outcomes.
- Strong organisation and task completion skills are essential.
- As a naturally competitive person, you are results orientated and work well towards short and long-term goals.
- You must be an EEA national or hold a full valid work permit for Ireland.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and performance related bonuses.
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We're really keen on professional development, you will be supported by learning and development
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure are invited to join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business.
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to work full or part time remotely subject to location
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of, and engagement with, great talent to meet client needs. Our mission is to grow our customers' performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. Our culture is unique in sector and characterised by everyone who works here. We value innovation and give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
If this sounds like your next career step, apply through the HRM site. Michael will address any initial questions you may have and then connect you to the most appropriate person in our business. All initial interviews are undertaken by Teams or Zoom and can be after hours if required.