As a HRM Engineering Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for building and executing contracting solutions in a dynamic environment across a diverse range of client organisations, including International Pharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Food & Beverage industry sectors.
You will use your technical and functional expertise to help our clients find and hire only the very best talent that will support their own performance goals.
At HRM, people are at the heart of everything we do. In this role you will be part of a strong team who contribute to future talent growth plans and initiatives.
You will love this job if:
- You thrive in a collaborative environment where people are eager to achieve their best and grow professionally.
- You are experienced in developing strategies that retain and develop existing client accounts and build new client relationships.
- You enjoy meeting with clients and building relationships, regardless of whether it is in person (when conditions allow) or virtually, to discuss and understand their needs in a transparent manner.
- You are a team player and enjoy engaging in continuous improvement activities.
- You love working alongside colleagues on a range of research, marketing and business development initiatives.
- You enjoy working in an environment where there is no typical day.
We would especially love to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience in Engineering/Technical recruitment (desirable but not a requirement to be considered).
- You are motivated by working towards KPI's and personal goals.
- Have prior experience in a demanding customer-centric organisation.
- A sound commercial sense and a high level of confidence in negotiating both with clients and candidates are among your strengths.
- Possess the ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders, challenging where necessary.
- Proven ability to prioritise and work accurately to tight deadlines.
- A customer centric approach to problem solving.
Benefits you will enjoy:
- Compensation - highly competitive.
- Regular recognition bonus opportunities [monthly and quarterly].
- Hybrid working and flexible start times.
- HRM Intensive Onboarding Programme.
- Continuous Learning & Development Programme.
- Health care plan.
- Family leave (maternity, paternity).
- Wellbeing Programme.
- CSR Programme.
If you are curious enough to know more, all you need to do is send us a current CV or link to your LinkedIn page, along with a mobile number and we will get in touch.
Be part of our future, join us.
About HRM. Learn more HERE
Why work with HRM? Learn more HERE
We endeavour to find the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their individual strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. HRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HRM is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to our business and who feel a sense of belonging and inclusion when they join our team.
HRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HRM is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to our business and who feel a sense of belonging and inclusion when they join our team.
For more information apply directly.