Engineering Recruitment Consultant Cork
Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Little Island, Cork
Do you have a passion for Engineering? We at HRM are looking for a technical mind to add an Engineering Recruitment Consultant to our team in Cork.
You will be working with leading companies to pair technically qualified employees into their teams whilst growing your own knowledge of the Engineering business industries.
We want to talk with ambitious people who share our core values and love the sound of a lively, target driven environment where we reward hard work.
- The full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing candidates, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, on-site meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- Working to KPI targets including call volumes and revenue targets.
- Growing existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of our customers
- Sourcing and approaching candidates through Job websites, LinkedIn, Social media, Networking, Referrals and Database Marketing
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions
- Hold an Engineering related degree
- Have 2+ years’ experience in sales, business development or a client facing environment
- Sales driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- Be naturally entrepreneurial and have an ability to thrive in a conceptual sales role
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and a self-starter
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
What we offer:
- Structured and clear career progression.
- Extensive learning and development programme.
- Competitive commission structure including Company Recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events.
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc.
A little bit about us:
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture and our community which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have the commitment and passion to enable success. We deliver this through living our core values in everything we do. We drive success by sharing and collaborating with our colleagues and reward each win through different performance incentives and a competitive commission structure.
Through our tailored career paths, we challenge your skills and develop your strengths with visible progression. You will step into the role of an Engineering Recruitment Consultant in our Cork office and be exposed to our learning and development programme, with supported practical learning through workshops designed to develop you quickly. We believe in collaborative learning, exposing you to highly experienced commercial directors and recruiters to support and enhance your skills development and progression.
Join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Donal O’Sullivan at HRM on (01) 6321832 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application