Engineering Recruitment Consultant Cork
Our team in Cork is growing and looking to add a professional to their Engineering Recruitment team.
You will have a direct interest in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device or Manufacturing industries and will work closely with the leading companies in these industries to pair technically qualified employees into their teams, whilst growing your own knowledge of the Engineering and Manufacturing industry.
You will be enrolled into our Learning and Development programme, giving you the support to quickly progress into a highly skilled Recruitment Consultant.
- You will learn the full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will engage in business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- You will learn how to source and approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will hold a technical degree at a minimum
- Have worked within a commercial or manufacturing environment
- Technical backgrounds within Engineering, Science or Manufacturing is an advantage
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and a self-starter
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path
- You will be enrolled into an extensive Learning and Development programme
- Have the opportunity to develop an extensive career path
- We offer a competitive salary, which would depend on the level of your experience
- You will qualify for our uncapped commission and bonus structure from day one
- Company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off and two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers’ performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O’Sullivan, our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion. You will also find him on LinkedIn!
Salary: On Application