Engineering Recruitment Consultant Cork
Do you have a passion for Engineering? We at HRM are looking for a technical mind to add an Engineering Recruitment Consultant to our team in Cork.
You will be working with leading companies to pair technically qualified employees into their teams whilst growing your own knowledge of the Engineering business industries.
- The full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing candidates, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, on-site meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- Growing existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of our customers
- Sourcing and approaching candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions
- Be degree qualified
- Have at least 2+ years’ Engineering industry experience
- Experience in sales, business development or a client facing environment is an advantage
- Driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- Be naturally entrepreneurial and have an ability to thrive in a conceptual sales role
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and a self-starter
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Structured and objective driven career path
- Competitive salary plus an uncapped commission structure including company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off and two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers’ performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn’t, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O’Sullivan our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion
Salary: On Application