HRM are hiring a technical professional to join our Engineering Recruitment team in Dublin.
The successful Engineering Recruitment and Selection Consultant will have a direct interest in the Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device or Manufacturing industries.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional wishing to develop their career in a different direction which is challenging and extremely rewarding.
- The role will involve the development of the Dublin customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers from the following industries: Engineering, Science, Manufacturing, Medical Device and Pharmaceutical
- You will have the support of HRM's excellent Learning and Development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; on-site meetings with your clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing talent, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will develop a range of skills and competencies which are required to be successful in this role such as, influencing, conflict management, negotiating, interviewing and so on
- You will engage in business development with new clients through lead generation, phone contact, networking and on-site visits
- You will learn how to successfully source and approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals, database marketing and head hunting
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will hold a technical degree relevant to the industry
- Have worked within a professional and commercial environment for 3 years or more, ideally customer facing
- Experience in the following industries would be considered an advantage for this position: Manufacturing, Medical or Health, Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Commercial Sales or Recruitment
- To be successful, you will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be interested in working with people
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and work well towards short- and long-term goals
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning and Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're really keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Gym Membership, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
To discover more about this opportunity, apply on this page or contact Shane Browne, our Director of Science and Engineering at HRM on +353 1 6321865 for a confidential discussion.