Engineering Recruitment Consultant – Dublin
We are seeking an experienced Engineering Recruitment Consultant to join our Dublin team!
- Be Degree qualified.
- Have 3-5 years experience in Engineering recruitment.
- Be a sales driven individual who embraces a team-based culture.
- Be naturally entrepreneurial and have the ability to thrive in a conceptual sales role.
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and a self-starter.
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career.
- Be result orientated, high energy and eager to continue on a compelling career path.
The position will include:
- The full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies.
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing.
- Working to KPI targets including call volumes and revenue targets.
- The growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring we are meeting the requirements of our customers at all times.
- Sourcing and approaching candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing.
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand.
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions.
What we offer:
- Structured and clear career progression
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Company Recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events.
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme etc.
A little bit about us:
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success. We deliver this through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn’t, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Through our tailored career paths, we challenge your skills and develop your strengths with visible progression. You will step into the role of Engineering Recruitment Consultant and be exposed to our learning and development programme, with supported practical learning through workshops designed to continue to develop your recruitment skills.
We want to talk with ambitious people who share our core values and love the sound of a lively, target driven environment.
Come join our team!
Vivienne Roche | Talent Acquisition Specialist | 01632 1832
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre