A global Medical Device comapny is seeking an Engineering Shift Technician on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of plant and production equipment, as well as the fabrication of new cutting-edge equipment.
- Maintain production lines at optimal performance and drive continuous improvement to increase output, reduce downtime and waste
- High attention to detail, maintaining all recording and reporting systems on engineering related matters
- Assist with the training of other Engineering Technicians, new recruits and apprentices as required
You will have:
- Strong experience in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- 2+ years' exp with control systems associated with high volume manufacturing equipment
- Third Level Qualification or Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fully automated, state of the art facility, giving you room to grow your skills and experiences in a complex, matrix, international organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on 087 6369263 for a confidential discussion.