- Administer and support the maintenance of the CCMS system to ensure all resources are available to support the engineering function.
- Responsibility of the movement of all parts within engineering ensuring that materials are issued and transported to technicians in a timely manner.
- High level of attention to detail to ensure all parts are checked when they arrive on site and when they are used, ensuring the quality standards are maintained.
- Time served apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical engineering or related discipline.
- In-depth understanding of store management processes, systems and a broad understanding of production processes.
- Must have a high level of technical ability, combined with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong IT skills.
* Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate.
* Long-term career progression.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on 0873928655 or for a confidential discussion.