Large multinational medical device organisation is looking to hire an experienced Engineering Technician due to an internal promotion. You will join an established team on-site operating on a shift rota and reporting into a Senior Engineer. This site has expanded over the last year and introduced a new, next generation product into the manufacturing stream supplying global markets.
As an Engineering Technician, you join the Engineering department where you will be responsible for supporting the new manufacturing line onsite. This will include.
- Carrying out equipment maintenance activities as required.
- Complete equipment adjustments and modifications across the manufacturing operation.
- Partake in continuous improvement projects to improve production processes within the business.
- Support validation activities for new equipment installations onsite.
- Contribute to completing documentation as required for new and /or existing equipment.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within high volume manufacturing
- An Engineering qualification or a National Craft Cert with additional specialised training
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to complete either electrical or mechanical activities.
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Family health insurance cover
- Defined contribution pension plan
- 23 days annual leave
- Life assurance and income continuance cover
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.