Our client is a multinational medical device organisation who require an Automation and Maintenance Technician to be based at their site in South Dublin. The organisation manufacture and design medical devices for a worldwide client base ranging from SMEs to multinational organisations.
The Engineering Technician will be a member of the Maintenance/Automation Team that provides engineering day to day and project support within the high volume, fully automated manufacturing environment. You will also be responsible for and involved in troubleshooting, maintenance and continuous improvement of the production processes and equipment. In addition you will:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all control systems currently in use across the entire site
- Support the continuous improvement of all automated equipment using Lean / Six Sigma and Project Management techniques
- Ensure all new equipment and tasks are risk assessed, support investigation and near miss resolution, and proactively drive actions to reduce safety risks
- Install, modify and maintain the full range of production equipment
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' automation or maintenance experience within high volume manufacturing
- Hold an Engineering degree or a National Craft Cert plus additional specialised training
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to apply a scientific approach to problem solving, blending analytical and experimental skills to maximise productivity and yields
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.