An organisation steeped in history and integrity, this leading supplier of spirits and wines is seeking an experienced Energy & Utilities Optimisation Engineer to join their team. This is an organisation that continues to grow its footprint both globally and in Cork and provides tangible career opportunities.
Reporting to the Environmental and Energy Manager, key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Leading the development and implementation of energy saving action plans across the plant.
- Development of full energy balance for the site.
- Develop Carbon footprint of entire supply chain.
- Ensure energy savings are documented to appropriate Measurement & Verification standards.
- Track energy performance of Significant Energy Users (SEU) on-site.
- Delivery of projects to achieve the site Sustainability Road map.
- Identify and develop water conservation projects on-site.
- Leading the development and implementation of utility optimisation action plans across the plant.
Key experience and competencies include:
- 2-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3rd level qualification in relevant engineering discipline e.g. process/ mechanical/ energy.
- Experience of working with a large energy consumer.
- Strong working knowledge of process optimisation.
An excellent package is on offer along with tangible career opportunities.
Contact Paul Wheatley in HRM to discover more about this opportunity on +353214511190 for a confidential discussion.