Our client is a leading multinational technology focused organisation seeking to engage with ambitious and talented HR Business Partners / HR Manager professionals to join an extremely progressive EMEA People & Culture team in Dublin 18. The organisation employs over 10,000 people globally with significant operations across EMEA, US and Asia Pac. This global brand is constantly considered market leaders within their field of expertise.
Reporting to the Director of HR for EMEA, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR Management and is responsible for playing a lead role in the design and implementation of various people and OD related initiatives for multiple regions across EMEA. Within this leadership role you will lead and manage an established HR team across the region. In addition you will also be responsible for:
- Partnering with EMEA business leaders across the region to define, develop and execute people plans that support the achievement of the business strategy. Ensure that People plans are integrated with wider HR strategy, policies & priorities
- Playing a lead role in the design and implementation of EMEA programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement
- Contributing to the development of L&D, talent management, performance and OE plans to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a particular focus on leadership/management development
- Coaching and supporting business leaders on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values
- Facilitating and driving strategic discussions with leaders on organisation design for accelerated growth plans
The ideal candidate will have strong HR Management / HR partnering background within a high growth, fast moving commercial multinational organisation structure. Prior EMEA / European / Global HR highly desirable. In addition they will have:
- Proven capability to partner with leaders to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture
- Flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoy working within a fun and innovative global organisation structure in Dublin
- A collaborative, driven, proactive and self-reliant personality
- Experience navigating conflicting priorities and stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience leading innovative HR projects
- A bachelor's degree in business, HR or a related field; or equivalent additional experience
- Ability to function well in ambiguous situations and unstructured environments, recognising when it's appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced EMEA / Global HR Manager or HR Business Partner to join a leading multinational organisation structure. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a rapidly growing company.
For more information on this role, apply now or call Trish Horan at HRM on 01 632 18 39 for a confidential discussion.