HRM are hiring a professional to join our Experienced Recruitment team in Cork
The successful Recruitment and Selection Consultant will have a professional background, with an interest in both people and managing a large professional customer base.
This position is suited to a driven and ambitious professional wishing to take the next step or develop their career in a challenging and extremely rewarding environment.
We heavily encourage and support professionals coming from different industries who may be seeking a new direction or challenge in their career.
- The role will involve the development of the Cork customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers.
- You will have the support of HRM's Learning and Development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful at all levels of their career
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will engage in business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- You will develop your influencing skills by approaching candidates through job websites, linkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will be degree qualified at a minimum
- Have worked within a professional and commercial environment, ideally customer facing
- Experience in the following industries would be considered an advantage for this position: Recruitment, Sales or Account Management, Manufacturing, Medical or Health, Science, Engineering, Supply Chain
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- No matter what your experience level, you will be supported by our Learning and Development program
- You will have a clear understanding of your career path within week one
- We offer a competitive salary, including our uncapped commission and bonus structure from day one
- Company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Have your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off and two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn't, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O'Sullivan, our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion. You will also find him on LinkedIn!