My client recently celebrated 30 years in business in Cork. A rapidly expanding export growth and robust new product development pipeline have transformed them into one of the fastest-growing companies in the world in their field. As such, they now have requirements for an Export Compliance Quality Specialist to join their team.
- Assembly of product dossiers for countries outside the EU e.g. Russia, China, Nigeria
- Registration of products before exportation.
- Preparation and organisation of pre and post shipping documentation.
- Completion of free sale certificates and veterinary health certificates.
- Liaising externally with raw material suppliers.
- Communication with The Department of Agriculture, Chamber of Commerce, Embassies, and partners export registration departments.
- 5 years' minimum experience in a food or pharma environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or relevant area.
- Flexible work options.
- Attractive salary.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 873449559 for a confidential discussion.